Register for the NHS App
Getting started with your NHS account:
Full NHS App Access Services
Your NHS account allows you to access your services through the NHS App or website. Once you have full access, you can:
Order Repeat Prescriptions
See your available medicines, request a new repeat prescription and choose a pharmacy for your prescriptions to be sent to.
Search for, book and cancel appointments at your GP surgery, and see details of your upcoming and past appointments.
View your Health Record
Securely access your GP health record, to see information like your allergies and your current and past medicines. If your GP has given you access to your detailed medical record, you can also see information like test results and details of your consultations.
Get your NHS COVID Pass
View and download your COVID Pass for travel abroad.
Register your Organ Donation Decision
Choose to donate some or all of your organs and check your registered decision.
Find out How the NHS Uses your Data
Choose if data from your health records is shared for research and planning.
View your NHS Number
Find out what your NHS number is by visiting, NHS: What is an NHS number?
If your GP surgery or hospital offers other services in your NHS account, you may be able to:
- Message your GP surgery or a health professional online
- Consult a GP or health professional through an online form and get a reply
- Access health services on behalf of someone you care for
- View your hospital and other healthcare appointments
- View useful links your doctor or health professional has shared with you
- View and manage care plans